Curse of the skull Curse of the skull

You seem to have wanted to make something and I commend you for that, you gave it a good shot and tried to animate some quite challenging things and whilst I respect you for not shying away from the challenge you have to appreciate the end result was pretty poor.

The art is very crude and the animation doesn't appear to have been planned out and whilst this wouldn't be a deal breaker the fact is I have no clue what this animation is about and can't for the life of me determine why you would have felt compelled to make it...

Third Time Charm Third Time Charm

Gave it 3 and a half beause it's whilst it's technically sound it's very short (as you know) and feels like a bit of an after thought like it was done for the sake of being done.

All this I'm sure you know, but you've got me interested in your work so I'll be checking out your page soon as I post this. :)

ToonCastleTV responds:

you're completly correct. I did the line work for this in decemeber and just the past few days finished coloring and shading it to stick in my demo reel. Thanks! Check out Want That Car ;D

War of the Butterflies War of the Butterflies

Love it, great voice acting, great concept.

If I had to critique one thing I would say some of the "fighting" goes on a bit longer than nessecery, a few of those cuts were more work than was required to create the same effect but this is just an exercise in nit picking.

It was awesome.

SME: Fanboy and Chum Chum SME: Fanboy and Chum Chum

You lose 1 star for not having any animation.
You lose 1 star for not having any voice acting.
You lose 1 star for not having any original art.
You lose 1 star for not not caring about quality (at all).
You lose 1 star for uploading almost the exact that concept that was damn near blammed with not a single improvement or even a desire to improve.

for Powerhouse 103 for Powerhouse 103

This was really great, love the style, the animation, the voices, the characters but most of all I love how clean it is.

Anyone rating this less than 5, gotta question what more they want... one can only assume a feature length movie written by Matt Stone and Trey Parker animated by Disney with effects by ILM.